Only two weeks back at uni and I am already so freakingknackered. By the time it reached the weekend, I was so ready to just lie on my bed and do nothing. But, the foodie me is much bigger than the sleepy me, so after a full day’s rest on Saturday where I literally camped out on the sofa and did nothing all day, the boy and I woke nice and early to head to the Liverpool Food & Drink Festival in…
I bought this lipstick a couple months ago when I was in Toronto, and I quite honestly forgot that I had bought it. I came across this as I was rummaging for a lipstick this morning as I was preparing to go to the Food & Drink festival, and from everything I’ve read on the internet about its longevity, I thought I’d give it a shot. And I wasn’t disappointed. (more…)
As a self-confessed beauty hoarder, it takes a lot for a product before I find it repurchase-able. Most of the time, I get sucked into the hype, buy it, love it for 5 seconds, then forget that it’s ever existed in my collection. Does this sound familiar to anyone else, or is that just me who’s a money-wasting goon?
Just for reference, I have acne-prone combination skin, with dry patches around…
Twitter chat with Lukas Podolski
- Fans: Who's the funniest player in training?
- Poldi: Difficult...I think It´s me:-)
- Fans: Who is your football hero? :)
- Poldi: We call him Il Fenomeno.
- Fans: What is your favorite movie?
- Poldi: Blood Diamond, Rambo...I like the Bud Spencer movies...Transporter..Hangover. and many more..
- Fans: If you could be a character from a video game for a day, who would you be?
- Poldi: Hulk.
- Fans: Tea or coffee?
- Poldi: Tea, we're in Britain.
- Fans: Barca or Madrid?
- Poldi: Everybody knows I like Barca :-)
- Fans: Are you friends with Draxler?
- Poldi: Yes, a good friend and great talent.
- Fans: How long does Giroud take to do his hair before a game?
- Poldi: I can tell you that he needs more time than many players...
- Fans: Schweinsteiger or Mertesacker as a roommate?
- Poldi: Rather alone... One is too big, and the other one I've had enough after ten years. :-)
- Fans: If you had a choice would you rather play for Tottenham or retire?
- Poldi: Retire.
- Fans: Can I marry you?
- Poldi: Sorry I´m happy to have a fantastic family.:-)
Hello my name is Claire and I’m a THIRD year medical student :) :) :) SO SO SO ecstatic that I passed my second year exams (although I don’t look it in that pensive picture of me up there)…
When I bought a pack of blackcurrants last week, I thought it’d be super fun because it’d be eating solid bits of Ribena. I was wrong… I didn’t really like them much, but instead of wasting them, I thought I’d whip them up into little muffins to see if i’d like them more like that. And surprise, surprise — I liked it more in cake form.
This recipe is adapted from the BBC Good Food website, and…