As a self-confessed beauty hoarder, it takes a lot for a product before I find it repurchase-able. Most of the time, I get sucked into the hype, buy it, love it for 5 seconds, then forget that it’s ever existed in my collection. Does this sound familiar to anyone else, or is that just me who’s a money-wasting goon?
Just for reference, I have acne-prone combination skin, with dry patches around…
Twitter chat with Lukas Podolski
- Fans: Who's the funniest player in training?
- Poldi: Difficult...I think It´s me:-)
- Fans: Who is your football hero? :)
- Poldi: We call him Il Fenomeno.
- Fans: What is your favorite movie?
- Poldi: Blood Diamond, Rambo...I like the Bud Spencer movies...Transporter..Hangover. and many more..
- Fans: If you could be a character from a video game for a day, who would you be?
- Poldi: Hulk.
- Fans: Tea or coffee?
- Poldi: Tea, we're in Britain.
- Fans: Barca or Madrid?
- Poldi: Everybody knows I like Barca :-)
- Fans: Are you friends with Draxler?
- Poldi: Yes, a good friend and great talent.
- Fans: How long does Giroud take to do his hair before a game?
- Poldi: I can tell you that he needs more time than many players...
- Fans: Schweinsteiger or Mertesacker as a roommate?
- Poldi: Rather alone... One is too big, and the other one I've had enough after ten years. :-)
- Fans: If you had a choice would you rather play for Tottenham or retire?
- Poldi: Retire.
- Fans: Can I marry you?
- Poldi: Sorry I´m happy to have a fantastic family.:-)
Hello my name is Claire and I’m a THIRD year medical student :) :) :) SO SO SO ecstatic that I passed my second year exams (although I don’t look it in that pensive picture of me up there)…
When I bought a pack of blackcurrants last week, I thought it’d be super fun because it’d be eating solid bits of Ribena. I was wrong… I didn’t really like them much, but instead of wasting them, I thought I’d whip them up into little muffins to see if i’d like them more like that. And surprise, surprise — I liked it more in cake form.
This recipe is adapted from the BBC Good Food website, and…
Klose makes history.
If you’re never had a pimple – congratulations, you are the luckiest person alive. But, on the other hand, you’ll know how frustrating it is to try to find treatments to get rid of. The numbers of skincare products that promise you clear skin are overwhelming, and for some bizarre reason, the harder you try to get rid of them, the redder and more painful these pesky buggers become.